– Hey, hey.
– We are in Väst… The coffee machine just farted. We are in Västervik. If you saw our previous vlog
then you know we were on Gotland. We are on a road trip.
(In collaboration with SommarRoadtrip.se) This morning we took the Gotland Ferry
from Visby to Västervik, where we are now. – It went very quickly. It was great.
– Yes, it really was. We checked in at “Slottsholmen” (castle islet),
and it does feel a bit like living in a castle. It’s so cozy. I could live here… …but I don’t think they would let me. Check this out. It’s beautiful. This is the living room. The kitchen. The farting coffee machine. The bathroom, including a washer and a dryer
which is great on a road trip. Gotland was a great start to our trip, but Alma and Harry
are exhausted after 3.5 intensive days. Mm. It’s time to wake them up,
we are going on an adventure. Now we will ride a water scooter. – What a nice way to wake up.
– Yes. Did you sleep well? – Yes.
– Yes. But it was very hot. – Yes.
– But I think that this will be very fun. I was so sweaty when I woke up. – I usually am after I have had a long nap.
– Me too. Oh! – Oh!
– Baltic herring. What are you thinking? I don’t know… They were scary. – Were they?
– Yes. Come, it’s over here. – Hey, I’m Alex.
– Hey, I’m Axel. Nice! – Alex. Hi.
– Alma. – Alex.
– Alma. – Hi… no!
– Harry! – Harry! Hey, Harry. I’m Alex.
– Mm. This is not a toy, they are pretty fast.
Make sure that you are holding onto your parents. Are you ready? It’s a new day. – How much fun was it to ride a water scooter?
– Very! Yes, super, super, super, duper… …fun… …fun! It also turned out that
Alma is a real speedster. All she said was “Faster, faster, faster!”.
Then she said “I want my own”. There is a 15-year age limit. Today we will go on this boat to Hasselö
which is located in the Västervik archipelago. – There’s dad!
– That’s good, because the boat is leaving soon. He had to check out from our room,
which is right over there. We are staying at a different place
in Västervik tonight. What a cute boat! Hey, Alma. Alma, hi! This is a one hour boat ride
that takes us through this amazing archipelago. The air is completely still this morning,
so the water looks as smooth as glass. Thank you. WELCOME TO SJÖKANTEN
(The lakeside) Did it taste good? A fresh lunch at an amazing place. This is so idyllic. – Isn’t it, Harry?
– Mm. – Oh, it’s really cold. I wouldn’t want to go in here.
– But it’s warmer than on Gotland. Be careful now.
Hey, don’t swing it around like that. There you go. You are holding it like… There you go, that’s right. Yes! – What a great hit!
– Almost! One more time. Catch it. Good. A one, a two, a one, two, three, four! Yes, yes, yes! No! Oh no! It rolled to the other side. We are playing some miniature golf
and Alma has found some friends over there. 1, 2, 3, 4, GO! – You are standing a little bit in the way.
– A one, a two, three, four, five, six, GO! No! No, no, no, no, no. – We are at our next accommodation in Västervik.
– A cottage at Västervik Resort, that looks like this. – Here are two tired children.
– They are exhausted after a long day in the archipelago. – So am I, I’ll admit.
– Yes. We got so tired when we slowed down a bit.
One could really feel the tiredness. – Mm.
– So it will be very nice to go to bed. The cottage is right by the water,
and this is apparently a good place to fish. We tried, but unfortunately we didn’t catch any. This is a big resort
with plenty of things to do. Tomorrow we will try the water park,
among other things. – See you then!
– Yes. – What a breakfast!
– Yes, it’s bacon, scrambled eggs and meatballs. – How are you today?
– Good. – Are you full?
– Yes. What would you like to do today? Go on the water slides. To the moon. To God, to meet God. – Can you do that?
– Yes. If you take all the water slides on Earth,
then you will go up to God. We will go there now. How fun was that? – Super fun!
– Super fun! Great! – What are we going to do now?
– We are going to Lysse’s House. It’s a big seal. – It’s Västervik Resort’s mascot.
– Daddy! This is how big the seal is.
Like when I’m jumping… like that. – Oh!
– Much taller than you! – Is it true?
– Yes, much taller than you. – Oh God, I’m a bit scared now.
– And much stronger. – Will he eat me when we get there?
– Yes. – You can dress up like a fish, then it will eat you.
– But I don’t want to be eaten! (Lysse’s House) Hello, welcome! – What a nice house.
– Yes. Do you think that Lysse is here? Yes, both Alma and I think so. – How cozy.
– Coziest ever. – At the same time.
– Yes, look. – Do you think dad dares to hug him? He seems scared.
– Yes, well… I’m afraid of being eaten. – Daddy is dancing with Lysse.
– It’s quite cozy. Goodbye. – Now you know what Lysse looks like.
– Yes, now I know – a big seal. But it was kind! Yes. – He is jumping back into the water.
– I didn’t understand that he lives in the water. That’s where seals live. I didn’t know that he was a real seal. I have never seen one before. I made this at the Lysse Club. Nice! Now we will leave Västervik
and drive to Vimmerby. – We have had a good time here, haven’t we?
– Yes. – It’s a cat.
– Yes, we see that, Alma. We have had a great time here. I agree. High five. Our road trip continues. In our next vlog you will see Vimmerby
and Astrid Lindgren’s World. That’s right. A Question of the Day that we get a lot
now that we are traveling around Sweden… – What was that? Did you fart?
– My slipper farted. My slipper can fart! My slipper can fart. The question is if we will meet viewers
when we are traveling Sweden. We would love to, but we don’t have
time for it on this particular road trip. It’s very important to us that our meetups
are free and open to everyone. We spoke to Västervik Resort and plan on coming back
in the late summer and have a meetup. That’s right. Keep an eye out on our channel and our Instagram,
there will be more info once everything is set. – Give it a thumbs up.
– Or down. Or down. – Leave comments.
– Ask questions. And take care until next time! – Bye bye!